Our clinic is built on a commitment and dedication to our patients to offer safe, state of the art & comfortable procedures. We believe communication is extremely important, and we will strive to have all your questions answered. We want to advocate for your best interests & to fulfill your expectations whether relating to your medical condition or helping you obtain a more youthful natural look!
Private + Confidential
In addition to our in office services we offer unique onsite treatments for clients with mobility challenges where we come to your home. E-mail your request and we will try to accommodate you.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 9am-3pm. (Last appt taken 2:30pm)
Check our website for occasional extended hours.
Booking for consultation and procedures is all done with our on-line calendar for credit deposit , OR e-mail or call our office to organize booking an appointment with e-transfer or CASH payment.
Consultation is mandatory prior to booking in for a procedure or treatment to ensure we offer you the best care.
Consultation Fee: $100 (used towards any treatment within the first year)
Booking Deposit Fee: $100 for any booking (used towards any treatment within the first year)
Insurable Procedure Technical Injection Fee: $150 non-reimbursable (for insurance covered procedures, such as for Axillary Hyperhidrosis or chronic migraine)
Non-insurable Procedures (TMD/jaw pain injections, or other medical injections not covered by your private health insurance and aesthetic injections will NOT be charged an injection fee.)
Ultrasound Guidance Technical Fee: $100 included in cost of procedures where beneficial.
Booking payment payment is required at the time of booking via PayPal, however, if you would prefer to pay by cash separate arrangements can me made for etransfer and private booking by e-mailing email@example.com.
The full remainder payment for the service is paid at the time of your procedure appointment.
Consultation- 30 min ($100)
Procedures- varies depending on your service, will be discussed at your consultation appointment and is documented online at time of booking your procedure
1. The clinic property offers security video surveillance/24 hr security monitoring.
- NO NARCOTICS ON SITE.
- NO CASH ON SITE.
- NO PRODUCT STORED ON SITE.
- NO WALK-IN PATIENT PERMITTED.
- SMOKE-FREE, AND PERFUME FREE ZONE.
- CHILD FREE ZONE.(Please organize childcare)
- PROCEDURE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! Please BOOK ONLINE, we prefer to answer all of your questions or concerns in person during your appointment. Each booked appointment is only confirmed once the Initial Consultation Fee or Appointment Fee has been purchased using PayPal. The initial fee payment is used towards any treatment offered from Axon Medical & Aesthetics within a year of booking.
- MOBILITY CHALLENGES- WE OFFER TREATMENT IN YOUR HOME E-MAIL TO REQUEST.
- WANT TO PAY BY CASH– E-MAIL TO REQUEST BOOKING AND ARRANGE INITIAL FEE PAYMENT.
- GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.
- We require 24 hrs. notice for cancellations and rebookings.
- There is a $100 fee for missed appointments or if you are late by 10 minutes. We know life gets busy but we put great emphasis on offering medical and aesthetic treatments to patients with busy lives, and we value the privacy and schedule of each patient. Please cancel or rebook if you know you can’t make it.
- All sales are final from any procedure completed, and any touch ups required are charged the regular unit cost.
- We comply with our Infection Control and Prevention Policy.
- During the initial assessment there are medical questionnaire’s completed and a discussion about your goals, proposed unique treatment plan, expected outcome, and risks. Prior to all procedures there is informed written consent obtained.
- EMERGENCY CONTACT: CALL 306-974-7300 OR E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Heather Gordon
CLINIC ADDRESS ONLY AVAILABLE UPON BOOKING ONLINE OR PRIVATE ARRANGEMENTS MADE. OUR APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION E-MAIL INCLUDES CLINIC ADDRESS. CLINIC IS KEPT PRIVATE AND DISCREET FOR PATIENTS.